Tuesday, September 14, 2010

A lil' background

  Here's a little background about myself.  For starters, this is my first blog.  I have read other past CPer's blogs and never thought I would even create one of these until I got my acceptance letter.  It then became real that I would be leaving my friends and family and I wanted a way for them to keep up on my experience.  So here we are.  I did consider vlogging, which may come with time, but my laptop is not equipped with a mic and I dont think Id look too hot on a vlog with a headset ;)
  Im 27, and I know I will be one of the older CPers.  I just wasn't lucky enough to know what I wanted to major in right out of high school.  So I took some time and life experience to figure it out.  And I am so glad I did because I think I have it right now.  So I may have a few years on some of the others, but Im going through this experience with an open mind and heart.  I went to a community college, never had the going-away experience and I never lived in a dorm.  So here I am, a little later, but I finally get that experience.  But I get it with Mickey Mouse, and I think that is pretty bad-ass.

2 comments: